Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is the contracting out of a specific business task to a third-party service provider. BPO is implemented as a cost-saving measure for the non-core, non-revenue making tasks that are essential to every company but take a lot of internal time and resource to complete.
Lots of business processes can be outsourced allowing companies to focus on their core businesses and reduce the costs of doing these tasks internally. At HarrisBPO we focus on two key areas: accounting functions and document management.
Ever find yourself wondering:
- How can internal processes be improved?
- How much time is spent on non-productive processes? Could this time be directed to more profitable business areas?
- What are the short and long term cost benefits of outsourcing?
Business process Outsourcing is not new - in fact, over the last twenty years the outsourcing industry has undergone a worldwide boom. At HarrisBPO, we understand the reasons for this growth and the rigorous standards needed for outsourcing to succeed. We offer a valuable service that enables corporations to:
- Significantly reduce operating expenses and benefit from lower over-heads
- Enhance quality by ensuring a clear focus on essential but routine tasks and processes. Our standards are exacting, so we only employ talented, educated individuals and then provide rigorous training. However, the costs of running operations in India are significantly lower than in other economies.
- Devote management time to growing the business rather than managing routine but essential business processes. The results for clients are improved performance, greater focus on innovation, enhanced ability to meet customers' needs, and greater success.
In the past, business process outsourcing was only for very large organisations, but HarrisBPO makes it possible for small companies to also take advantage of the benefits that outsourcing can bring to an organisation.
What limits my company's ability to implement ideas?
The potential relevance and advantage of outsourcing is highlighted by recent research undertaken by consultancy firm Accenture. Focusing on the issue of innovation, they found 3000 CEOs and CFOs responded as follows to the question: "What limits my company's ability to implement ideas?"
These same CEOs rated the potential impact and benefits of business process outsourcing. The need for expert, cost-effective, high quality outsourcing is clear.
For more information on outsourcing you can download our whitepaper for free.